Monday, May 01, 2006

A Beginning

I have been encouraged to start a blog. I have thought about creating a blog. I have procrastinated creating this blog. But I have begun......

So this, in a way, is the story of my life. Go ahead Cyril you can do it. Daydreams and night dreams, plans, self-talk, conversations with friends, more plans. Sometimes the plans turn into reality. More often the plans fade and disappear.

But I have begun this blog.

And as with all new beginnings I am excited.

This blog will be like many others I have read. It will be a forum for me to spout off about some of the things I hold near and dear, about some things that I just want to comment on and about some things that are foolish but attract my interest.

And as you can tell from the title I want to highlight the part of my life that is very important to me. The part of my life that is my Teaching Life. Obviously my personal life will be part of this blog as it is intertwined with my approach to teaching. So there will be entries that will reveal me as a teacher, a person, a professor, a father, a husband, a son, a brother, a friend, and all the other roles any of us play in life.

I have been warned to not tell all in any one blog entry. So it is time to stop. Tomorow there will be more.

Advice, comments, criticism, opposing views are always eagerly accepted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home