Friday, July 29, 2011

Back Again

I haven't written an entry since we left Malawi in January and I have been feeling guilty. Its interesting how this blog sometimes nags my conscience. I'm sure I don't have much important to say and by now anyone that was following me has long given up on new entries. But I still feel the compulsion to write here.

So I will begin again.

It has been a full few months since we arrived back in Regina from Malawi. In another post I may catch up on the things that have happened - in particular the Winter semester spent at Balfour Collegiate.

But for the time being I am restarting this blog to document the trip we are about to take - driving to Miami, time in Talahassee and home again.

Check tomorrow's blog for specifics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home