Monday, January 08, 2007

Planning

I spent part of the day developing a class on the importance of planning in teaching. As I thought about it I realized how generalizable the notion is. My new resolution of writing a short list in the morning of things I absolutely need to get done is one way of planning and is working out very well for me. I am actually accomplishing an awful lot more and those little things that used to just sit there waiting for me are getting done much more quickly.

I must admit that the paragraph above is about all I'm going to manage today - I have been sitting thinking about where I was going to go with this - but obviously its too late for me as I have drawn a blank.

Come back tomorrow and see if I have overcome my writer's block

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Everyone thinks they can be a writer. Most people don't understand what's involved. The real writers persevere. The ones that don't either don't have enough fortitude and they probably wouldn't succeed anyway, or they fall in love with the glamour of writing as opposed to the writing of writing.”

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home