Thursday, November 22, 2007

So easy to let it slip

I have never seen myself as one of the world's most influential bloggers. I think I wrote early on that I was doing this blogging thing more for the discipline than for the readership.

Well as you can see with my spotty submissions that the discipline really wasn't there - its so easy to let it slip. Good intentions - paving stones to hell?

Over the last month or so I have encountered quite a number of people who I haven't seen for quite a while. Amazingly enough many of them tell me that they read my blog and are wondering why I have slowed down (or have I stopped).

I've actually been somewhat amazed at this response - and maybe it has been a bit of an ego boost.

So tonight I came here to look at the blog and to rethink my commitment to it.

I will continue as best I can. I enjoy the demand the need to observe, think about and then articulate my ideas about my experiences.

I spent last week in New Orleans at two related conferences. Those days have given me a lot to think about and I plan on bringing some of those thoughts here.

So, good reader, come back soon - there will be more posts

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home