Tuesday, August 09, 2011

getting used to this place

I'm actually beginning to feel at home here in Miami. I can maneuver a bit by foot and by car. I even know some things by direction - not bad for a directionally changed man!

And I'm getting to understand the weather patterns too - clear, hot, humid, clouds, rains, more humidity, go to sleep and hope for a repeat.

we spent some time wandering around the U of Miami - it is a beautiful campus with a lot of construction going on.

The feel on this campus is typical campus - serene places - especially around the lake - and bustling places - especially around the food court and book store.

I hope to spend a bit more time in the bookstore - I'll try to fit it in around the things that Stacey wants me to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home